About Me

Hi Everyone!! My name is Carol.

Followers

Friday, January 5, 2024

My Wood and Laser Crafts


My Wood Crafts
I don't have files for these, just sharing photos of what i have made

These Shelves wasn't that hard to make
Thin plywood for the back, and 1x4 wood
but you have to use a drill press or something
to get the holes for the dowel rods really straight.
Also use a square, make sure it is square!!
One i made i did not, haha, oops!.
Pre-drill the holes for the hooks
before put the frame together.
I did not miter the corners, i think looks fine without it.
Paint or stain everything before screw together.
I glued the cork board on, then put a frame around it
(Can use a picture frame).
I used grid paper to plan these.
The dowel rods are great for
hair clips, scrunchies, and hair bands also.

I bought a 10 pound box of jewelry off ebay
for $32, just so had jewelry for them lol :)










This is the first one i made.
I did not use the drill press for this one,
so the rods are not perfect straight.

The snowman i made first, and decided to make a scene with it.
I used a scrollsaw for these projects.
I used very little paint on a dry brush and tapped
most the paint off to make the snow on them.
The hat and gloves on the snowman was made with socks

I used the scroll saw to make the curves for the arms and legs.
Drilled holes in the hands for the ropes to go thru.
The flowers i added because made the holes too big oops

The one on the right, my cousin Stephanie and I made for her
when she came down to Florida to visit us.
It is about 5 years old in this photo.

My husband and I made this for a party, it was fun!
We gave prizes for the most points.

My Laser Crafts
Most of the Laser Craft Designs i got off etsy or online.
A few i designed, Memories and Birthday Calenders.

This is a coloring page i found, really pretty design


You can bend wood, how cool is that!

I used 2 layers of 1/8 inch wood, but some didnt stand up,
I would use 3 layers if made them again






This is 2 layers with fabric in the center

I Cut with my Laser, and painted it
then used temporary adhesive spray to glue it to a silicone mat,
then used Resin to fill it with colors
Tip: Do not try to fill the resin to the top,
it runs into the other colors.

I come up with this Slotted Base idea to make scenes, i thought it was cool :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments, but Please No politics or anything rude. No advertising unless a similar website with design images.