About Me

Hi Everyone!! My name is Carol.

Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2024

More of my Crafts

More of my Crafts
Polymer Clay, Resin, Sublimation, Gourds

Polymer Clay Dolls

Unfortunately moving i did not pack this good enough
The mold really only helped with getting the size of arms and legs right.
I used wire and floral tape for the armature.,
And used a portable convection oven to bake it
i used that oven only for my clay.
It is best to sculpt clay with cool fingers.
Warm fingers and hands smush what you have done very easily.
Can use cold packs to cool your fingers and hands ocasionally

Resin

They did not pop out of that organizer very easily!!
I bought some decorative film for the backgrounds
and some buttons and small sea shells to use
After some sanding, they turned out pretty
Instead of sanding,
you can also put another layer
of resin to smooth them
I found that out later
Did you notice the upside down fish, LOL!!
I Cut with my Laser, and painted it
then used temporary adhesive spray to glue it to a silicone mat,
then used Resin to fill it with colors
Tip: Do not try to fill the resin to the top,
it runs into the other colors.

Sublimation

Sublimation is one of the easiest crafts to do,
just Print and Heat Press
I have a Mug Heat Press, and a
Regular Heat Press for shirts, and flat stuff.
Sublimation uses a
special ink and special paper to print on
Sublimation ink bonds to a polyester coating
You buy Sublimation (Blanks)
which is products coated with the polyester coating
So you Print & Heat Press on
Polyester Coated Products
This one is sublimated photos
on a sublimation tshirt and
cut out and sewed together for a wall hanging

Gourds

This is the only one i painted,
I did grow some on a arched fencing, so fun!!
but i didn't end up painting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments, but Please No politics or anything rude. No advertising unless a similar website with design images.