About Me

Hi Everyone!! My name is Carol.

Followers

Tuesday, November 28, 2023

About Me & My Blog


About Me: My name is Carol.

I Love making Charts, Designs
Recipe pages, and Homemade Games.
I also love sewing, embroidery,
and all kinds of crafts.
I love reading Fantasy Books
I love Family Movies, Comedy Movies, Animated Movies, and Christmas Movies

I love Nature, and the Beautiful Earth.

I Wish & Pray this could be a Peaceful Country, & World.
I feel Lucky to be born when i was (1961) in America
Experienced a lot of new technology.
So many wonderful birds, animals, and scenery to see.
The wonderful beaches, the ocean, and sea life, and the lakes and rivers full of fish, tadpoles and frogs.

My hope and prayers, are that the children now and of the future
get to have all that i had, the peace, the safety, the food,
the birds and animals, and the beauty of this wonderful earth.

I have a wonderful husband, he treats me right.
He gets even better every year we age. We got together in 1983. We both vowed whoever goes first, will find a lovely planet out there in the universe for us to hangout. :)
How My Blog Works:
The images i used to design with were off of Public Domain Sites and Free Commercial Use sites at the time i made them. But i noticed some have been moved to other websites, so i don't know if license is still the same. So if use my image designs, use just for personal use please.

Everyone Have a Great Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Comments, but Please No politics or anything rude. No advertising unless a similar website with design images.